Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Everyone Else Was Doing It

Guess I am starting one of these things too.

My first idea was to do a blog of Top 10's. But then I decided that I have more to talk about than just the top ten things I did over the year, or what ten video games have left an impression since childhood (which will be a post, trust me).

So, I bring you In My Opinion. Just my thoughts about things. I hope to cover movies, music, books, books that have been turned into movies...you name it! (that could be an idea there. Readers name a topic and I give my opinion).

I hope to do weekly/monthly things like upcoming movies I am excited about, book reviews, Top Tens, Do's and Don'ts, CD reviews, Etc. And just basically ramble about my life.

Thanks for starting this journey with me. The layout may change as I get use to the site, but the thoughts will always be original.

But, hey, that's just my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. *welcoming applause*

    I like your title and concept, man. I'm looking forward to seeing how your brain works and rates life. And I'll keep a rolodex of topics if you begin to run low!

    ReplyDelete